[ New Posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Free download | Movies | Software's | Games | and more » Latest Hot News » Cine Gossip » Suriya impressed and amazed me: RGV
Suriya impressed and amazed me: RGV
MJYVenkatDate: Sunday, 2010-May-23, 3:16 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrator
Awards: 0

Director Ram Gopal Varma had already said in his blog that he was amazed and impressed with Suriya’s ability and hard work. The director also showered praises on Suriya’s eyes, which he felt be intense and fascinating.

“Initially, we had planned to shoot a fight sequence during a certain period. However, before the shoot, Suriya asked me if we could shoot the sequence after another month. I asked, ‘Are you mad? How can your body be more better than it is now?’ Suriya replied, ‘Just trust me.’ Reluctantly, I postponed the shoot. When he came back after a month, I was zapped to see the improvement. For all my reputation of shooting a woman’s body, this is the first time I enjoyed shooting a man’s body and the credit goes to Suriya’s determination, spirit and his constant need to better himself,” the director said.

HunterDate: Sunday, 2010-May-23, 8:01 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
thanks......... cool

Free download | Movies | Software's | Games | and more » Latest Hot News » Cine Gossip » Suriya impressed and amazed me: RGV
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

cheap cell phones