[ New Posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Free download | Movies | Software's | Games | and more » Latest Hot News » Cine Gossip » Mani to work with Yuvan
Mani to work with Yuvan
MJYVenkatDate: Tuesday, 2010-Jun-01, 1:38 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrator
Awards: 0

Nearly two decades after he parted ways with Illayaraja, ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam will now join hands with the music maestro’s son Yuvan Shankar Raja for a Hindi movie to be produced by Madras Talkies.

Interestingly, Mani will play the producer role alone for this venture, which will be directed by his assistant Shivakumar. The film will have Vivek Oberoi as hero and a top Bollywood actress as the heroine.

Confirming this, Yuvan says, “I have been roped in for a Hindi movie to be produced by Mani Ratnam and directed by Shivakumar. I am excited to be a part of the project. It is going to be a different attempt.”

Meanwhile, sources have it that Mani was earlier planning to direct the film but later handed it over to Shivakumar as he felt his associate would be the right choice to wield the megaphone for this movie.

HunterDate: Tuesday, 2010-Jun-01, 6:39 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
i love yuvan..........

Free download | Movies | Software's | Games | and more » Latest Hot News » Cine Gossip » Mani to work with Yuvan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

cheap cell phones